- First take the supplied pilot drill and the supplied retaining wire and insert the wire into the first hole closest to the tip of the pilot drill.
- Insert the wire so that there is 3/8" sticking out then bend down the non-cut side of the wire.
- Cut the wire so there is 3/8" of wire sticking out on either side.
- Always bend the wire toward the flutes, away from the tip of the pilot drill.
- Always bend the wire so that the wire is sticking out past the OD of the pilot drill.
- Repeat steps 2-5 using the supplied pilot drill and retaining wire, when inserting the wire into the second hole...