The 499 hot tapping pipe saddles are used for tapping water, sewage, and air systems. 2LBin offers a wide range of tapping outlets, including: size-on-size for copper tubing. Male NPT outlets are available in all standard pipe sizes, and the entire fitting is fabricated from stainless steel. The patented, Exact Fit 360 degree complete circle gasket, provides a safe and reliable seal, while insulating the saddle from galvanic corrosion.
-Units are normally 8" wide. They can be cut down to 6" wide because of space requirements
-We do offer 12" wide units as seen on the price list in a few select sizes
-We can have specialty sizes made for you...Ex: 2" x 3/4" CTS with 5.00" Width
-Special order them with Female outlets (FIB)
Panel: Type 304 (18-8) Stainless steel per ASTM A240
- Gasket: 1/4" thick Nitrile (Buna-N, NBR) Chek-O-Seal with multi o-ring sealing ribs, made from 100% new rubber, ensures performance under varying pressures, while maintaining superior storage characteristics. Suitable for oils, acids, alkalines, most Hydrocarbon Fluids (aliphatic), portable water, and many other chemicals within the temperature range of -40o F - +180o F.
- Lugs: Type 304 (18-8) Stainless steel per ASTM A240
- Bolts and Nuts: Type 304 (18-8) Stainless steel per ASTM A193 & A194. Note: Hex nuts are furnished with fusion bonded coating to prevent seizing and galling.
- Outlet: Type 304 (18-8) Stainless steel per ASTM A276
- All outlets are "Male Threaded NPT"
- Working Pressure: Maximum 150 PSI.
- Exact Fit for Copper OD (CTS) and Steel/PVC OD (IPS)
- NSF/ANSI 61 Approved / NSF ANSI 61G Low Lead Approved CA/VT by WQA/ Produced in the USA